It's finally here! Natural Ink has been in development for a while, it is an exciting new specialty collection of 5 inky, natural, organic ink brushes for Procreate on iPad. These aren't your grandpa's perfectly clean lines - these brushes can add a HUGE amount of character and realism to your drawings and illustrations, with their very realistic and natural look.
Meticulously crafted by carefully studying real-world ink strokes made with brushes and dip pens. These brushes have natural line breaks, visible hairs in the stroke, inky bleeding edges, and many other of the characteristics of real ink. Perfect for illustration, design, concept work, even painting!
Included are 5 brushes:
- The Naturale - The main brush in this collection, a perfect balance between organic character and practical, general usability. The main go-to for natural inking!
- Dry Erase Marker - With this brush, pressure effects opacity, so its great for sketching in tone and shadow.
- Rusty Fineliner - For fine lines, this is your guy. This brush is really nice for detail work, and pressure effects both size and opacity for a very realistic feeling experience.
- Hake Brush - Big and bold, this is best for broad, textural strokes (was a key part of the Samurai hair in the box image).
- Inky Dip Pen - More of a solid line, but with inky bleeding edges that look super 'wet'. Really fun to use, and a great general purpose inking brush.
You'll need the latest version of procreate to take advantage of all the brush features, and preferably an Apple Pencil for the pressure sensitive brushes.