Master Color is a brand new collection of 11 hand-made color palettes for Procreate on iPad, built from some of the most famous and revered paintings in history. Quickly and easily paint with realistic, traditional color palettes designed by the old masters themselves. Take your digital art to the next level with these proven color combinations!
Each Procreate Swatches file comes with a corresponding JPEG image to use with other platforms like Photoshop, as the example below shows:
Master Color includes:
- 11 Swatches files, which import directly into Procreate to be used right away
- 11 Corresponding JPEG images with the paintings, and a guide explaining the palette.
- Paintings by Monet, Schmid, Sargent, Rembrandt, and Turner.
The swatches are organized Warm / Cool tones on the left and right, and each row corresponds to dark, midtone, and light values for instant expert color decisions.
Procreate 4 is here, and its amazing! You can now install a LOT of brushes at once using the new Files app in iOS 11. We recommend backing up your purchase using an iCloud account (its free), or syncing them to Files with iTunes.
First things first... USE SAFARI on iPad!
Tip Top Brush sets use the new "Brushset" file format made available in Procreate 4.2+. This is great! You can now load brushes with one single file. Once you've completed your purchase, select the blue button "access digital content" and you will be presented with a list of your purchased brush sets.
If it ends in *.brushset, it is the file you want (color swatches go in the swatches menu.)
1. Using Safari on iPad, tap the file and wait for it download (might take a few minutes if you have a slow collection, the brushes often use high resolution textures). Most sets are around 30MB, but it tells you next to the file name.
2. Now select "Open in Procreate". Done! The set can be found as a new group in the brushes menu.