- Standard 2B - Modeled after the common 2B pencil, this brush is perfect for light and precise sketching/drawing.
- 8B Dark - This brush has a nice heavy line weight that can go very dark as you increase pressure. The grain is slightly recalibrated to imitate the increased contrast between dark 8B-lead and the paper tooth.
- Blunt Sketch - This is a really lovely, soft-lead pencil brush, it feels really buttery smooth and is perfect for nice, fat, soft sketching. Perfect for sketching cartoons/animation. This is a personal favorite.
- Mechanical - This is my go-to for clean, precise, technical drawing with tight line work.
- Side Shader - a dedicated brush for shading with the side of the Apple Pencil. This is its own dedicated brush to ensure maximum quality without having to strike a balance between settings for linework and tilt.
- Shader - Same thing as the side shader, but doesn't require tilt.
You'll need the latest version of procreate to take advantage of all the brush features, and preferably an Apple Pencil for the pressure sensitive brushes
Procreate 4 is here, and its amazing! You can now install a LOT of brushes at once using the new Files app in iOS 11. We recommend backing up your purchase using an iCloud account (its free), or syncing them to Files with iTunes.
First things first... USE SAFARI on iPad!
Tip Top Brush sets use the new "Brushset" file format made available in Procreate 4.2+. This is great! You can now load brushes with one single file. Once you've completed your purchase, select the blue button "access digital content" and you will be presented with a list of your purchased brush sets.
If it ends in *.brushset, it is the file you want (color swatches go in the swatches menu.)
1. Using Safari on iPad, tap the file and wait for it download (might take a few minutes if you have a slow collection, the brushes often use high resolution textures). Most sets are around 30MB, but it tells you next to the file name.
2. Now select "Open in Procreate". Done! The set can be found as a new group in the brushes menu.